The 3D Journal Session ( Virtual Event)
Are you tired of your journal reading like a broken record? Well, it's time to bring those pages to life! Your pages can read in 3D!
Journal moments can be simplified or expansive. Learning how to write unapologetically and truthful takes time, practice, and mindfulness.
Join A. Renee of Journal Jot and Jive as she helps you DEFINE...DESCRIBE...and DEVELOP your journal pages so that you can journal more descriptively and comfortably.
In the 90- minute session, your will:
- Discuss techniques and tips on how to write beyond "I am fine" and "Today was good" entries.
- Discuss the benefits of defining words to enhance your overall journal entries.
- Learn tips on writing how you feel without avoidance and leaving out detail.
- Participate in interactive exercises with journal members in the session. There will be live giveaways!
- Create a creative journal page together using journal supplies.
- Distressed Ink (Optional)
- Mini Ink Blender (Optional)
- Stickers (Optional)
- Date: March 20, 2021
- Time: 8 p.m. eastern standard time
- Length of class: 90 - minutes
- The class is virtual, and the instructor will email out the link on March 19th and March 20th.
Classes are not available for replay.
- Classes are non-refundable.
- If you cannot attend a class, the purchaser can transfer the class to another individual once.
- After the session has concluded, the purchaser cannot make up the class.
- Please make sure you are signed up for our email list so you can receive all correspondence.
- Please make sure to include your email address on your order.
- The participant will need a Facebook account. Please do not sign up if you do not have access to a Facebook account!